Saturday, September 22, 2012

anatomy of a loser/ a cautionary tale for city gals

Recently I was re-contacted by a scrub I non-dated a handful of months ago. What does that mean, exactly?
Well, a scrub is defined in urbandictionary.com as:
A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

see also: A loser with nothing to offer a woman.

And to 'non-date' somebody means that I met him at a work event, watched him chew with his mouth open, but then happily received the huge compliments he proceeded to send my way via text. Hey, don't judge me; my self-esteem isn't the greatest, and sometimes a gals just gotta take it where she can get it.

Anyway, I'd effectively ignored him and in fact completely forgotten about him until he texted me the other day. It reminded me of what a loser scrub he'd been. It was just so sad, you guys, that I thought I'd warn my gal pals and readers alike, what to watch out for should one of these poor scrub suckers cross your path.
WHAT HE SAID THE THINLY VEILED TRUTH
“I work in the media production industry” He works part-time at an A/V rental place.
“I live in Redwood City cos I’m helping my mom out, but I have a weekend place in the city” He lives with his mom cos he can’t afford his own place, and he sleeps on his friends couch when hes too drunk to drive home.
“Your friend harassed me by texting me 10 times a day for multiple days in a row” She asked him to stop calling. She asked once.


Sigh. I know.
So what's a girl to do?
Eh, you send him this:

Is that not playing? Its Those Dancing Days "Fuckarias". Here: Enjoy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment