Monday, August 27, 2012

cave collective

I spend a lot of time thinking about myself. Who I am, who I want to be, how I want to come across to others, what they must think of me as I am, what I want them to think of me, what I want strangers to think of me.
i spend so much time thinking thinking thinking, that theres never even time or mental space to just let myself BE

and im beginning to fucking wonder: what would happen if i just stopped thinking about how and who I wanted to be and was just IT

would the bipolar disorder take over? would the borderline personality run wild?
OR
would it be like every other day? when my heart takes over? and my spirit runs wild?

i swear to god we're about to find out.


current mood: beyond
current music: deidre & the dark - classic girls
current obsession: matthew gray gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment